E-TWOW Scooters are warranted against defects in manufacturing materials and workmanship for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase.
This warranty will be null and void if:
- The scooter was not purchased from authorised resellers of E-TWOW Australia
- Normal depletion of consumable parts (unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship)
- Damage resulting from abuse, accident
- Modifications such as removing the speed limiter chip
- Unauthorized repairs, neglect, water damage, improper operation, maintenance or storage, use of the scooter not in accordance with the instructions in the User Manual, or other causes that are not defects in materials and workmanship.
If a defect arises during this period, E-TWOW Australia will, at our option:
- Repair the affected products at no charge using new parts or parts that are equivalent to new in performance and reliability;
- Exchange the affected products with functionally equivalent products that are new or formed from new and/or previously used parts that are equivalent to new in performance and reliability.
- Refund the original purchase price for the affected products.
For returns, please refer to Amazon Australia’s Return Policies.